Connect 2 Improve takes the protection of data seriously and, where possible, takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss and unauthorized access. If you have any indications or suspicions of abuse, please contact us by phone: +31 (0)46 369 05 40 or Email: email@example.com.
Policy of Application Personal Data
Connect 2 Improve processes the personal data received by employers of individuals or by the individual themselves (e.g. for coaching and training purposes). We collect this data to maintain contact during the execution of our consultancy, training and coaching activities and to provide adequate information about our (changes to) services.
For this we process and maintain following personal data:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Company name (if relevant/applicable)
- Roots (if applicable)
Furthermore we process and maintain:
- Personal information filed in a dossier, related to coaching activities to be able to follow up on personal development in a professional manner.
- Information about the roots, related to intercultural training & coaching activities
- Financial data and other data needed for administrative processing, in order to be compliant with law and regulations.
- Reviews, feedback and other information received by Connect 2 Improve concerning realization of activities and services.
Our terms for (digital) storage are:
- Contact details as a result of the contact form up to 3 years after the last contact, unless explicit request for earlier deletion of the data.
- Customers’ contact details up to 3 years after the expiration of concluded contracts, unless explicit request for earlier deletion of the data.
- Personal data related to the financial administration are kept for at least 7 years in view of the legal obligation.
- Data website visit: maximum 2 years (afterwards the traceability is eliminated as much as possible)
Sharing Third Parties
In principle, Connect 2 Improve does not provide data to third parties without the explicit consent of the person in question. Only in order to comply with a legal obligation, it could be necessary to deviate from this. Connect 2 Improve will inform the person in question at all times.
Accessibility Personal Data
The person in question has the right to view, correct or delete his / her personal data. A request for this can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to ensure that the request for inspection has been made lawfully, we will request the applicant to identify himself. Connect 2 Improve will deal with the request for access, adaptation or removal as quickly as possible, but in any case within two weeks.
Note: Connect 2 Improve does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. However, we can not check whether a visitor is older than 16 years. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children. If you suspect that we have received unauthorized personal information regarding a minor, please contact us by phone:+31 (0)46 369 05 40 or by Email: email@example.com. We will immediately remove the data.